One of the moods of the Tsomorai lake

One of the moods of the Tsomorai lake
A souvenier from 'Ladakh'...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My window!

One fine morning
When I looked out of the window of my soul, 
I saw a beautiful road endlessly traversing
And touching unexplorable horizons.

Each and every sight was
 an experience in its own. 

Every miniscule part of it was seen
Stretching their arms out
to embrace me to their journey,
 an open invitation to the mysteries
 of the soul and its infinite route!

I froze for a moment,
 held my  horses
and 
closed the windows-
once again this time....this last time I thought.....-

 with eyes closed, still gazing at that road deep inside by the 'inner me'. 

One fine day
when I'm done
with everything else
I will jump out of this window
beyond the material boundaries

and reach out on this route
with no bags
no accessories
no tickets
no footwear
and no more 'needs or desires'

just me and this journey!!


No comments:

Post a Comment